Change a life. Support a livelihood. Build a neighborhood! CARE Ownership relies heavily upon committed and passionate volunteers who want to make Pittsburgh a better place to live for all. As a volunteer, your opportunities to contribute are as varied as your interests — from renovation projects that help restore formerly blighted buildings, to office assistance and fundraising, to participating in training to be a volunteer mentor. Come solo or with a group to help with:
- Community projects
If you have a specific trade or skill, we could use your expertise in the following areas:
- Dry walling and drywall repair
- Floor laying (tile and carpet)
- Heating installation
More the administrative type?
- Spearhead a fundraising project
- Take on an extended volunteer role, such as bookkeeper, construction helper, landscaper, etc.
- Become a member of our board of directors to help guide CARE Ownership’s development
Please fill out the volunteer form and we will contact you about volunteer opportunities!